Implementing family values in wealth distribution.
Sound Estate Planning advice is central to successfully transitioning wealth between generations. Crigan Estate Strategies will assist you and your financial adviser in this process whilst enabling family members to maintain and strengthen their relationships with one another.
You can be assured of always receiving honest advice. Crigan Estate Strategies hand-picked team believe in integrity and fair dealing.
You can be assured of complete disclosure as we operate on fee for service.
Crigan Estate Strategies - Our Vision
"To be recognised as a leading service provider to financial advisers and their client families on estate planning"
Crigan Estate Strategies works with you and your financial adviser to identify your financial goals, clarify core family money values and understand your vision. Then we develop an estate plan to implement based on your instruction.
- It is about creating a good strategic plan that takes account of your articulated wishes
- We help you to articulate and prioritize your intentions
- We facilitate the planning process with your financial and other advisers to ensure the entity, tax and legal planning implications are identified
- We facilitate the efficient drafting and execution of your required legal documents.
Tom is principal of Crigan Estate Strategies. Tom entered financial services in 2002 after 20 years in Information Technology sales and sales management. He has since developed extensive expertise in estate planning.
Tom completed his Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning in 2004 and brings a broad range of business and personal family experience to the advice he delivers for the benefit of clients.
- Bachelor of Business, Monash University, 1983
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, FINSIA, 2004
- Estate Planning accreditation, University of Technology Sydney, 2012
- F Fin - Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) since 2005
- AIMM - Member, Australian Institute of Management since 1985
Tom is committed to ensuring that you receive superior service, accurate information to substantiate your decisions and patient guidance through the entire process.